Friday, April 1, 2016

ETC

Wow I'm posting more than I thought I would LOL.  I don't think i'll be able to keep it up though,,,,


BUT AnyWAY  yesterday was fun because I was reunited with the Osaka-Minami Fam and we toured Osaka with AFS!  It was awesome but we must have looked so touristy!!!  Osaka is such a huge city; it is like an asian NYC. I made Okonomiyaki too and it was absolutely delicious.  Afterwards we went to a temple!!  It was huge and there were cherry blossoms everywhere :3.  If only they were all in bloom at the time :0



Today I went with Reiko to a re-made Edo-Period town and wore Kimonos!!! It was so much fun.  Kimonos are very comfy but also extremely complicated to put on RIP.  Afterwards we went shopping on this very long, covered street with countless shops.  We both had pork cutlets for lunch :D. Tomorrow I am pretty sure I am having an Osaka-Minami welcome party with the others, I think?  I will have to check my schedule again XD

I saw horse on the menu today at a resturant.... please do me a favor and never eat a horse.  Both horses everywhere and I thank you.

^^^Seriously

See ya later!!

Elizabeth Meehan


3 comments:

  1. What is Okonomiyaki? And are all students in Japan on vacation right now?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think most of them are, but they still have to go to school in the morning for their sports. and Okonomiyaki is a mixture of cabbage, egg, and other stuff + your favorite meat that you all grill together and put sauce on.

      Delete
    2. Thanks. Wow Okonomiyaki sounds so good. I will see if I can find it in the US!

      Delete